Thursday, March 5, 2009

So you think your frugal, eh?

For a first post I figured I would discuss my history of Ultra-Frugality and why this life-long obsession has me going through this recession without a whisper of concern.

I grew up in a middle class famiy and had a father who instilled the idea of "taking care of your money". I remember having a paper route as a kid and having hundreds of dollars stashed away in my hiding spot because I wouldn't spend a nickel. Why? Because I was taught to spend money on what you need... not what you want(Oh, there's a difference). As a kid, my needs were taken care of for me so my money sat. This attitude has grown into my adult life. Now my money doesn't sit, but makes more money for me. I'll help you get there.

In the coming days and weeks, I'll demonstrate ways to save money like you've never seen. You'll see ways to spot a scam and learn how to never pay more than you should.

Coming topics to take you to the next level of frugality.....


  • Penny Saved is a Penny Earned: WRONG!!!

  • Make it Painful

  • I'm Not Payin!

  • Don't forget the Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment